Monday, November 28, 2011

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Delaying the Inevitable?

I don't think I could have put it in better words myself. I remember the first news I heard of the government "shutting down" due to a financial disaster. I personally saw this as a childish blunder as a result from very poor planning. Although this isn't the first time this has happened, I believe this marks the 4th time this year that this has been called to order. I will admit I don't fully understand how and where a $700 million bailout comes from. But as Shane said, their only stalling until things get worse. Unless of course, the big boys and girls in washington can come up with a solution that can actually last more than a 1/4 of a year.  I highly respect the view of this blog and do not see the opinion as harsh at all. Its constructive criticism, these mistakes are getting embarrassing. I have very little respect for the government as it is, I don't need to be hearing about them having to pay themselves to keep themselves alive. They need to get their act together, and figure something out that would last.

No comments:

Post a Comment